Lumag Rambo HC15
Lumag designed the HC15 RAMBO Chipper to break down branches and sticks up to a 120mm diameter.
The Lumag HC15 Chipper is fitted with an emergency cut-out switch operated by a safety bar around the chipper's intake hopper, the chipper's other safety features include a belt guard covering the chipper’s drive belts.
- Engine 4-stroke OHV petrol engine
- Displacement 420 cc
- Engine power, max. 9.0 kW at 3,600 rpm
- Fuel Unleaded petrol
- Tank volume 6.5 liters
- Oil tank volume 1.1 liters
- Engine starting system Manual and electric start
- Branch thickness Ø, max. 120 mm
- Speed of the knives 2,000 rpm
- Weight (net / gross) 170/185 kg
- Guaranteed sound power level LWA 110 dB (A)