BERG GO² Blue
For a child, it's never too early to start developing motor skills. BERG is here to help with the award-winning BERG GO2, which this year is available in two trendy retro versions. From the age of 10 months, your child can get started with this unique combination of step and pedal car. That's handy because once they have mastered pushing with the GO2, they can then start to pedal straight away.
The GO2 has fold-away pedals. When folded up they are not in the way when stepping and it's easy to learn to pedal when unfolded. The four wheels and robust design makes the GO2 stable and safe. The ergonomic elongated saddle also ensures a good sit when your child grows a bit taller. The BERG GO2 can be used both indoors and outdoors. The compact model is easy to steer around chairs and tables. The four EVA whisper tyres give stable 'road handling' and ensure no one gets disturbed and another advantage: they never get a puncture or leak!
- Learn to scoot and pedal with the BERG GO². In short, 2 in 1!
- 10-20 months; Thanks to its narrow rear design and folding pedals when tucked away, children quickly learn to scoot and steer.
- 20-30 months; Ready for the next step? Fold down the pedals so that your child can learn to pedal.
- Extremely stable thanks to the wide front. The narrow rear enables you to scoot easily.
- The award-winning ergonomic design makes the GO2 an eye-catcher in the house.
- Grows along with your child without having to adjust the saddle.
- Silent whisper tyres to ride around quietly and which never go flat.
- Supple and light to ride, both forwards and backwards, thanks to the ball bearings in the crank axle and rear axle.
- Suitable for push bar; Help your child get started!
- Suitable for a safety flag; the GO2 will be more noticeable.
- Suitable for shoulder strap; Makes the GO2 easy to take with you.
- Suitable for children aged 10-30 months.